Become an Outcoder as a Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst
As a Sr. Bioinformatics Analyst, you'll provide scientific and technical consultation to customers, particularly in Research Analytics or In vitro/In vivo domains. Your role involves designing and delivering advanced visual analytics, attending project calls, and executing project activities with a focus on customer satisfaction and quality. You'll need scientific fluency, technical proficiency, excellent communication skills, project management abilities, and a collaborative mindset. Experience with analysis packages, software platforms, and strong problem-solving skills are advantageous. This role offers the opportunity to drive impactful solutions and contribute to our client's growth.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in research or clinical data analysis and related techniques preferably in the field of drug discovery, epidemiology, and
- Experience with various InVivo and Invitro Molecular Biology techniques like ELISA, Flow Cytometry, other high throughput screening assays, and Mass Spectroscopy.
- Experience with high throughput screening results utilizing enterprise level bioinformatics software to carry out structure activity analyses and to generate predictive correlations.
- Ability to consult with clients to convey the best approach to achieve visual analytics for scientific concepts.
- Scientific fluency and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with an emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, and communication to create and launch innovative, successful solutions.
- Excellent English verbal/written communication (C1), and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence in your ability to face customers in a fast-paced, growth environment is needed.
This will be considered a plus:
- Experience with analysis packages and programming languages such as Python, R, SQL a plus.
- Strong initiative, with strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in an ambiguous and deadline-driven work environment, and ability to multitask.
- Experience with Spotfire, Research Informatics, ELN, & LIMS platforms preferred.
About us: EX² Outcoding is a premier solution provider of a broad range of outsourcing services, combining proven expertise in technology and project execution for companies searching for high-quality software development solutions. We specialize in delivering the best technical solution and enhancing that solution creatively by working closely with stakeholders to understand the business context.